Composition: ( water soluble powder )
Amoxicillin Trihydrate 23.5 gm
(equivalent to 20g amoxicillin basal)
• Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic against Gram positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
• It has a high melting point without leaving any residue.
• It is used to eliminate respiratory infections caused by microbes
astreptococcus and Astaphylococcus that do not produce penicillinase
• It is used to treat gall bladder infections or intestinal infections
caused by cholestidia infection in chickens, turkeys and calves
• It is used to treat gastroenteritis caused by E
coli, salmonella and pseudomonas
It is given by drinking water
Poultry: 1 g / liter of water for 3-5 days
Calves and lambs: 20 mg/kg live weight for 3-5 days