Composition: (water soluble powder)
Each 100 gm contains
8,21 gm erythromycin thiocyanate
(equivalent to 20 gm erythromycin base)
Lactose up to 100 gm
• A broad spectrum antibiotic from the macrolides group for the treatment of cases sensitive to erythromycin.
• It acts as an inhibitor and kills bacteria according to its concentration.
• Works by union with 50S ribosomal
• It prevents the formation of the peptide bond between the various amino acids necessary for the formation of the bacterial protein necessary for its growth and increase in its numbers.
• For the treatment of respiratory diseases as a result of Gram- negative microorganisms
• For the prevention and treatment of mycoplasma and bird flu
• It is used as an anti-stress (after immunization ,transfer, beak trimming).
• For animals, it is used to treat intestinal infections and endometrial infections.
For birds: 0.5 - 1 g / liter of water for 3-5 days
For calves and sheep: 1 g / 10 kg of body weight for 3- 5 days